4.5kg ABE ( Dry Chemical ) fire extinguisher
A very popular all-rounder, large enough to extinguish a decent fire yet not too large and heavy to be handled by all, the versatility of the ABE type extinguisher allows for safe use on A, B and E class fires. It can be used on fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, oil, paint, LPG, can be used on live electrical equipment fires, and ordinary combustibles like wood, textiles, rubber, plastics and paper. This is not your ideal restaurant kitchen fire extinguisher – use a wet chemical fire extinguisher in kitchen areas.
Certified and approved to the AS/NZS 1841.5 standard
To be compliant for commercial purposes the certification option needs to be selected. This includes a PVC maintenance tag and one-year certification.
Types of fires this extinguisher is suitable for:
|Class||Cause||Flammable material examples|
|A||Carbon-based materials||Wood, paper, cloth, rubber, plastics, textiles, grass and coal.|
|B||Flammable or combustible liquids||Petrol, kerosene, oil, tar, paint and wax.|
|E||Electrical fires||Toasters, hairdryers, microwaves, electric stoves, ovens, hair straighteners, electric blankets.|